Self belief is the fuel that keeps you going in life. First, I want to clear the differences between self belief and self confidence. Confidence is the way you show up to the outside world. And self belief is the way you feel internally regardless of your past, looks, or situation. They work together, and one doesn’t exist without the other.
What comes first?
Self belief. You must work on yourself internally before you can show up to the world confidently. I will share with you some tools that I use to work on my self belief.
- Take ownership of everything in your life, basically, stop the blame game.
- Acquire knowledge. Learn as much as you can learn, because knowledge is power.
- Be kind to others and don’t expect anything in return.
- Be grateful for every situation and every person that comeinto your life.
- Surround yourself with positive and inspiring people.
I always had this desire in my heart to empower women and change them into self believers. It continuously bothers me to see people, especially women, self doubt and self sabotage. So help me help you and let's start believing in ourselves.